"That they have not encountered something strange Wicked, such as the size is particularly great evil?"
"Do not know about. Young leaves, do you ask?
"Nothing, I'm just wild depths of the very curious about it." However, in order to avoid cause Jianfeng suspected, the leaf Zhiqiu did not do more in this struggle, but turned away from the topic: "Lee brothers, listen to your that ground water Vulcan Springs is so amazing. Can you come up with, I also opened an eye-opener? "
"...... This ......"
"Brother Lee, have a problem? If you can not, I do not see it wants to."
Young leaves, not I do not want to show it to see, but there is no way to show you. "
"Oh?"
"This is the case, to Vulcan spring water is very special, general objects simply no way to store, If you receive after taking as soon as possible, they would soon lose the effect."
"Turned out to be this way. I misunderstood brothers."
没有评论:
发表评论